Thursday, December 16, 2010

CVS Postcard Mailer ~ Save $1 on any L'Oreal Color Riche Lip Collection item

I received this postcard mailer from CVS today for Save $1 on any L'Oreal Color Riche Lip Collection item (x3/6/11)

I did not spot any upcoming deals to stack with this store coupon and available manufacturer's coupon.  However, it is another 11 weeks before the coupon expires in early March '11.

I recalled back in mid-October, I received two CVS postcard mailer coupons for FREE Schick Hydro products: One for a FREE Razor (max $9.99) and one for a FREE Shave Gel (max $3.99). I was glad that I scored a great deal using manufacturer's coupons which can be stacked with those CVS store coupons in their Extra Bucks deal at the same time.

I am not sure how CVS determines the distribution of postcard but I believe that signing up on their website and being a member of their Extra Card helps besides regular store purchase.  

I hope some of you are lucky enough to get this mailer or you may like to share with me what kind of mailer you got instead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment