Thursday, December 16, 2010

12/16 My Walgreens Trip ~ Profit $4.52 (with Sales Tax)


I started out with a $5 Super Jingle Ca$h from my 12/09 purchase and did 2 separate transactions for this trip.


Transaction #1
Goody hair accessories $2
- paid $2.20 OOP with sales tax
- received $2 RR







Transaction #2
Activ-On Joint & Muscle or Arthritis pain relief $7.99
- paid with $2 RR (from transaction #1)
- paid $1.28 OOP with sales tax
- received $8 RR



Summary:
~~~~~~~~~~
Spent:      $3.48 OOP ($2.20 from transaction 1 + $1.28 from transaction 2)
Received: $8 RR
Profit:     $4.52

Note:  I could have "earned" even more if I did a purchase of $30 (pay with my $5 Super Jingle Ca$h) to receive another $5 Super Jingle Ca$h for next week's purchase, but I decided not to follow the game this week for there aren’t many RR deals for week starting 12/19. I do not count Super Jingle Ca$h as OOP because I did not pay for it. Here's the transaction I "earned" my $5 Super Jingle Cash from buying over $25 before coupons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment