Saturday, December 11, 2010

Target ~ SALE Seventh Generation Select Cleaning Products

I was at Target today and was so excieted when I saw these wonderful products on Sale again but ends today.


Oh I wished I had more coupons (Target + Manufacturer) on hand but I only managed to print just one :-(

I supposed I need to get my neighbors' help on printing more LOL

It would still be a great deal though when the price is adjusted back to the regular price at $2.99, after both coupons $.99 :-) 

I think I had quite a good haul for today's trip... and I will post it up here once I got all the details ... check it out!

Seventh Generation Select Cleaning Products $2.49 on sale thru 12/11
-$1/1 Seventh Generation Item Target Coupon PRINT x1/1/11-$1/1 Seventh Generation Item excl single roll paper towels 8-8-10 RP x12/31
-$1/1 Any Seventh Generation Product (All You Exclusive) HERE
-$1/1 Seventh Generation Product (spray or wipes)
-$2/2 ANY Seventh Generation Products

Target Sale can vary greatly from store to store so don't be surprised that you did not find the same.  Do a price check just in case :)

No comments:

Post a Comment