While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this couponing blog, the owner of Jolly Cali assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions, or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein
There could alos be human error--that of others and Jolly Cali's. We may misread a deal or a coupon or even make a typographical error or forget a detail. Below are a few more possible problems and some things you can do to help ensure a smooth enjoyable experience using coupons at the store.
- Check your ad in your location to verify details. The ad I am able to show may differ from yours slightly. Be sure to check the fine print closely for the deals fyou plan on doing. Once in a while stores might have regional ads very different from the rest of the country, but they can be almost identical.
- Read the details on the fine print of coupons to be sure they match the product. I do not have all of them to look at and very much depend on information reading from the fine print provided online.
- Coupon values may vary from region to region, but they are at least usually in the larger papers across the country. So if you see I have a $.75/1 coupon listed and yours is a $1/2 don't be surprised.
- Clearance prices vary from store to store--they don't all go at the same percentage at the same time so check your prices.
- Printable coupons almost always have a national print limit, so when you see a coupon you want print it right away for the best chance at getting it. Also, that is why sometimes you will go to print a coupon I have listed and it will no longer be available.
Thank you so much for stopping by!